Skin imperfections can pop up for many reasons, from hormonal fluctuations to harsh products to the food we eat. To protect against them, the first thing you need is a strong defense.
We are here to help! If you’re tired of unexpected breakouts and want to find your skin’s balance at last, here are 4 clear-skin solutions with our team’s recommended products.
- Regularly cleansing your skin of dirt, oil and makeup will help it stay clear. That’s why you should wash your skin morning and evening with a refreshing cleanser!
Our Pick: Epionce Milky Lotion Cleanser®
- This creamy, non-foaming cleanser for dry/sensitive skin can be used twice a day on dry or damp skin. It removes dirt, oil and makeup WITHOUT disrupting the skin barrier or causing inflammation.
- We love this product because it is gentle enough to use on the most sensitive skin types and leaves skin feeling bright and fresh! It is also paraben-, fragrance- and gluten-free.
- Improve skin texture (cell turnover), reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and prevent breakouts with Tretinoin! A class of synthetic and naturally occuring Vitamin A compounds, Tretinoin has retinoids that work to provide smoother-looking skin.
Our Pick: Obagi Tretinoin®
- This topical is perfect for balancing your skin’s appearance, infusing it with glow and addressing signs of aging. Tretinoins can be used for normal to combo skin types. It should be used at night, followed by a zinc and titanium sunscreen in the morning.
- Balance your skin tone and address visible signs of sun damage by integrating a correcting agent into your regimen.
Our Pick: SkinCeuticals Discoloration Defense®
- One of our favorite correctors for discoloration, this product is gentle enough to use morning and night. Discoloration Defense® will have you feeling brighter within just two weeks! Be sure to use sunscreen with zinc and titanium while using this serum. Perfect for all skin types, Discoloration Defense ® is paraben-, fragrance-, gluten- and hydroquinone-free.
- Calm skin is happy skin, and improved hydration leaves your skin supple and less reactive.
Our Pick: Renewal Facial Lotion®
- Great for spring and summer, this lightweight, calming and anti-aging moisturizer can be used morning and night! We love this product for how gentle it is; patients have raved about its ability to moisturize without causing stinging, especially when used after laser treatments that leave skin extra sensitive for up to 72 hours. This product can be used on normal to combo skin types, and helps improve radiance and clarity while strengthening and repairing the skin barrier.
Consult a Skin Smart specialist to get started on a regimen tailored to your skin type! Give us a call today at 215-348-7335 or fill out our contact form for an appointment.