Hair removal? In winter? Yes, you read that right! We know most ladies like to skimp on shaving or waxing during the cold season, but this is actually the perfect time for laser hair removal. Learn why you should make your appointment sooner rather than later!
So What Exactly Is Laser Hair Removal?
- It’s a fantastic solution for women looking to do away with razors and enjoy smooth skin without the maintenance.
- Lasers remove unwanted hair from the face, legs, arms, underarms, bikini line and other areas.
- Laser hair removal uses laser light pulses to destroy hair follicles from the root. By destroying the follicle, new hairs are prevented from growing, so the treated area has less hair permanently.
How Long ‘Til You’re Silky Smooth?
- Ideal results occur after three to seven treatments, scheduled six to eight weeks apart.
- ***Any hairs that may have grown after a long winter can be targeted specifically after your regimen is complete!
But, Seriously, the Winter?
We know, we know. This is your “chill” time. But laser hair removal this winter will make spring and summer that much better. Plus, because three to seven treatments lead to the very best results, it’s important to start early to get the benefits as soon as it’s time to bring out shorts and bathing suits.
Meet one-on-one with an experienced aesthetician to find out if this is the right treatment for you! From Clear & Brilliant® to CoolSculpting®, our aestheticians can connect you with a personalized approach that brings out your beauty and confidence.
Make an appointment today! We can’t wait to meet you.