What if one picture could reveal what’s really going on with your skin: deeper wrinkles, bacteria, red and brown spots, and other things you might not see in the mirror?
The state-of-the-art complexion analysis system from VISIA does exactly that. With one session, you can get a detailed report of sun damage, wrinkles, bacteria, acne scars, rosacea, hyperpigmentation and more.
What’s the point of this deep assessment of your skin’s condition? Our aestheticians can factor in your results as they determine a specialized plan of treatment that would be best for YOU in your journey to healthier skin. It’s one more way we customize our treatments to each individual patient.
How the VISIA Complexion Analysis Works
Skin Smart Dermatology has the latest edition of this top-of-the-line imaging unit, which means that detection of these blemishes or imperfections is incredibly precise. Here’s how this revolutionary process works:
- Step 1: With a clean and make-up free face, stand in front of the imaging unit while the capture module rotates around to capture facial pictures from the left, right and front.
- Step 2: Intelliflash, cross-polarized and UV lighting technologies are utilized to capture skin conditions on a surface and subsurface level, creating a detailed map of your skin.
- Step 3: After the system generates an analysis of the clients one of our skilled aestheticians will analyze your images for following: UV spots, wrinkles, porphyrins, pores, red or brown spots, hyperpigmentations, rosacea, acne and spider veins.
- Step 4: You will receive a report detailing the results of your analysis, including a percentile score to compare your skin with others around the world with a similar age and skin type.
- Step 5: Our aesthetician will factor your results into their advice about what’s the best specialized treatment plan for you. Follow-up visits are scheduled to review and optimize your results!
Ready to see the results of your VISIA Complexion Analysis? Our aestheticians would love to help! There are two ways to schedule an appointment with us: 1) send us a message online and be sure to include your preferred date/time, or 2) give us a call at 215-348-7335.